Vakarufalhi Island Resort – Location
Republic of Maldives, Maldives
Welcome to the Maldives, where sands are white as the smiles of the locals, where fish swim happily in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, where the weather is a dream, and the deep rays of the sun wait to engulf you in their arms.
Vakarufalhi island is home to a gorgeous house reef located 15 metres from the beach. The resort also offers dive courses conducted by professional dive masters from Europe.
With our PADI dive centre, you’ll discover a diver’s nirvana, filled with colourful and diverse marine life, mystic caves, and overhangs. So take your island journey underwater and see our stunning house reef. Experience a whole new world of beauty, as above, so below.
For inquiries, you may contact Vakarufalhi Island Resort in Maldives through the following:
Vakarufalhi Island Resort
3rd floor, Male’, 20187,
Republic of Maldives
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +960 6680004/5
Fax: +960 6680007
1. Seaplane transfers are available for guests arriving at Male International Airport from 6:00 am to 3:30 pm. In the event that guests miss the seaplane schedule, an overnight stay at Male may be required. this service can be booked through Vakarufalhi’s reception at an extra cost
Guests may also request for a night transfer on a domestic airline (Flyme ) via Maamigili domestic airport.
2. Round trip transfers by seaplane (during the day) should be paid directly at the resort. The following charges will be applied:
USD 380 – per adult
USD 240 – per child below 12 years of age
Please note that transfers are included for two (2) persons when you book the Super All Inclusive Honeymoon Package and the Super All Inclusive Package.
3. Vakarufalhi Island Resort must receive the full flight details at least 7 days prior to the guest’s arrival to ensure that seaplane seats will be reserved. Failure to do so may result in additional waiting time in the lounge or an overnight star in Male at the client’s additional cost.
Send us your flight details at [email protected]
4. Seats will be confirmed based on the schedule provided by the seaplane operating company
5. Baggage allowance is 20 kg per person. Excess baggage is chargeable at USD 4 per kilogram. Additional fees should be paid directly at the seaplane terminal counters.
6. Seaplane rates are subject to increase without any prior notice